Your estate consists of your assets: real estate, business interests, financial investments, bank accounts, vehicles and personal possessions like jewelry and household items.
With a complete and well-prepared estate plan you can:
- Designate who will receive your assets and who will handle your affairs
- Assure your surviving spouse is provided for
- Designate who will handle your affairs if you become disabled
- Avoid guardianship if you become incapacitated
- Reduce the burden on those handling your affairs
- Provide the peace of mind that your affairs are in order